Our meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month (Sept.-Dec., January- June) –
Streetsville United Church
274 Queen St. S, Mississauga, ON L5M 1L8
At the intersection of Queen Street and Barry Ave in Streetsville
at 7:30 p.m.
- $30.00 for Family Membership
- $20.00 for Single membership
- $5.00 for Guests
The application form and annual fee may be brought to our next meeting, or mailed to:
Streetsville Horticultural Society P.O. Box 42048, 128 Queen Street South,
Mississauga, ON L5M 1K8
We offer our members 10 meetings per year with informative speakers, 10 newsletters, Plant Sale in May, Garden Tour and Pot Luck Supper in July. Hands on workshops are held throughout the year and also five flower shows with both design and cultural exhibits.
At each meeting there is a PowerPoint presentation and speaker or a demonstration. Flower shows are held Sept.-Oct. and April-June.
- 10 meetings with informative speakers
- 10 newsletters
- 1 premium plant for each member in good standing in April
- Photography competition
- Hands-on workshops and demonstrations
- Discounts at local nurseries with membership card
- Yearly plant sale
- Garden tour with potluck dinner
- Annual General Meeting each November
- Friendly, experienced gardeners available for advice
- Rewarding volunteer positions
- Five professionally-judged flower shows with both design and cultural exhibits held throughout the year.
- Camaraderie and fellowship with fellow gardeners
Recording Volunteering Hours with the SHS
Web Administrator: Maureen Dodd Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or to join Streetsville Horticultural Society call Vivian Holmes
Or Contact us using the contact form:
[contact-form-7 id=”195″ title=”Contact form 1″]