Returning Members Renewal Form: 2022-2023 SHS Membership Renewal Form
New Members Application Form: 2022-2023 SHS New Members Application Form
Our in-person meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month (Sept.-Dec., January- June) at 7:30 p.m. at Streetsville United Church, 274 Queen St. S, Mississauga, ON L5M 1L8 (At the intersection of Queen Street and Barry Ave in Streetsville)
- $30.00 for Family Membership
- $20.00 for Single membership
- $5.00 for Guests
The application form and annual fee may be brought to our next meeting, or mailed to:
Streetsville Horticultural Society P.O. Box 42048, 128 Queen Street South,
Mississauga, ON L5M 1K8
We offer our members 10 meetings per year with informative speakers, 10 newsletters, and a Plant Sale in May. Hands on workshops are held throughout the year and also four or five flower shows with both design and cultural exhibits.
At each meeting there is a speaker (with presentation) or a demonstration.
Flower shows are held Sept.-Oct. and April-June.
- 10 meetings with informative speakers
- 10 newsletters
- 1 premium plant for each member in good standing in April
- Photography competition
- Hands-on workshops and demonstrations
- Discounts at local nurseries with membership card
- Yearly plant sale
- Annual General Meeting each November
- Friendly, experienced gardeners available for advice
- Rewarding volunteer positions
- Five professionally-judged flower shows with both design and cultural exhibits held throughout the year.
- Camaraderie and fellowship with fellow gardeners